Oh Toodles! Liam's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Themed Party

Liam's Birthday Teaser by Aggie banzon
A very long overdue post on Liam's First Birthday party. Finally, Iwas able to get my head together and finished this blog. I hope i'll be able to impart some ideas for a mickey mouse themed party. :)

I opted to go for a Mickey Mouse themed party because Liam was very fond of Mickey Mouse clubhouse by the time he turned 1.

We decided held it at a nearby McDonald's because luckily they have already a party themed mickey mouse clubhouse page.

Liam's birthday cake
Liam's Invitation by Aggie Banzon
I super love the invitation that a friend did to Liam. Aggie capture the idea that I have in mind. Aggie is a dear friend to me and my husband. She's a ballerina graphic artist. Yeah, she is very talented! :D
Liam's Decoupage by JK Arts and Crafts
Okay, this decoupage! This came into mind because, I initially wanted to have the party on an open space where people can have their photo taken here and all. Still, we were able to make it work on a small space in front.
Liam's Desserts Buffet (Ribbon Back Drop DIY by me)
My sisters help me with putting this buffet table altogether. I made the ribbon and mickey mouse head cut outs. The candies and chocolate were prepared by my Ate Fham.
Liam's loot bag design by JK Arts and Crafts
Thank you to JK Arts and Crafts for the design of Liam's loot bags. My favorite of all the DIY goodness that we did.

Giveaway (Campbells Tin Can)
Loots and prizes for the kiddos
Photo credit to Prince Madrid (https://www.facebook.com/PrinceMadridPhotography)
Loot Bag Design & Decoupage by JK Arts and Crafts (https://www.facebook.com/jkartsandcraftsdepot)
Invitations and Teaser Banner by Ms. Agnes Banzon (https://www.facebook.com/aggiebanzon)




Comments

  1. The theme seemed to be a great choice for Liam’s first birthday party. And you’ve done such an amazing job with the party. From the invitation to the food and decoration, everything looks amazing. My daughter will be 2-years-old tomorrow and we’ve also arranged an enjoyable party for her at the nearby venue NYC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My take on Figaro's Al Tonno Pasta

Come on in to Liam's Hi-5 House 2nd Birthday Party!!