My take on Figaro's Al Tonno Pasta

Figaro is one of my go to coffee shops that serves good pasta and nakakapangdilat ng kape. One small iced coffee in the morning will be enough to give you the boost that you need to go through the day in the office.

But aside, from coffee, i also am a constant consumer of their pasta. One of my fave is Al Tonno Pasta.

Figaro's Al Tonno Pasta
I love how simple it is and at the same time tasty. :)

My Take on Figaro's Al Tonno (FAFU's Al Tonno)

Well, I think I nailed it! :D So here is my recipe for you to try it as well. Tip, put in plenty of dried basil, olives and capers and chili flakes for a more tasty one. :)

500g pasta (linguine)
1/2 cup olive oil
Minced onion and garlic
2 cans lite tuna flakes in vegetable oil
Dried Basil
Pitted olives
Capers
Chili Flakes (optional)
Parmesan cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste

Cook pasta on a boiling hot water with salt, pepper and oil.

Sautee everything in order, then put 1/2 cup pasta water. Let it boil them simmer for 10 to 15mins. Put pasta and thoroughly mix.

Top with more parma cheese and chili flakes.


Thats it!


photo credit; for Figaro's Al Tonno -  www.foodspotting.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Toodles! Liam's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Themed Party

Come on in to Liam's Hi-5 House 2nd Birthday Party!!