Despicable Me! Not!!!!!!

Despicable is defined as someone/thing fit or deserving to be despised.


Hmmm... Despicable Me's first movie have a lot more storyline on how Gru (the villain supposed) wanted to perform the darkest heist he could possibly until these three adorbs cute little girls turns his life around. And that is how the second installment of this movie franchise began. Gru turned out to be not the one who is despicable, as the title says.


For the sake of those who have not seen the movie yet, I will not go into details na. Officially this is my son's first big screen movie experience. He had fun and enjoyed watching it. Kasi nung patapos na sya mejo nainip. The movie for me and my sister thinks it did not have any dull moments. There were many "awwwww", "oh!", "LOL" and I couldn't count the many cutesy adorbs moment in the movie. There are scenes that looks funny but it is mean funny (you know) that I think needs parental guidance still. Overall, we all had a wonderful time seeing it and my englisherong pamangkin said "that was fun!".


My favorite part of the movie is its beginning and ending. It starts and ends about family. Perhaps because I recently had my own family kaya it's very close to my hearts. I felt blessed that Liam will grow up having both his biological parents. 

I'd like to add lang, while there were long queue of movie goers at the cinema entrance, I spotted an activity booth for kids and their companion who'll watch the movie. For 2 movie tix, you get to have a plain white kids shirt to paint on. My two nephews loved how they'd get to paint their own shirt w/ minion design. Of course, liam has his own too ☺



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh Toodles! Liam's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Themed Party

My take on Figaro's Al Tonno Pasta

Come on in to Liam's Hi-5 House 2nd Birthday Party!!